This online course was created for members of the Yes After Yes Club. Everyone who joins the Club will automatically receive this course for free.
The course was created for people who have a problem with the multitude of tasks and lack of time. It will help you determine the direction in which you want to go and organize your life so that you have time for everything.
The online course will encourage you to take action. You will also track your progress. Thanks to this:
- You will gain insight into the activities you perform every day.
- You will become more purposeful about the work you do.
- Daily chores will become meaningful and enjoyable.
You will learn one simple method that will make your life easier. In seven steps you will gradually progress through the implementation of the new habit in your life. This habit does not require a lot of commitment from you and at the same time gives you a chance to organize your life, which will translate into a reduction in stress and the feeling of having more time.
If you are ready to take action towards a better life, you have the opportunity to use free tools that will help you with this. Go to the Club tab in the menu at the top of the page and join the Yes Afte Yes Club.
Often the simplest things are the most effective. Check for yourself, experience new things, and keep growing.
Time Management For Beginners
What You Will Learn
With this course you will learn how to:
- Organize your life.
- Define a goal and work towards achieving it.
- Have more time.
- Take control of your life.
- Keep things tidy.
- Be motivated to act.
- Be satisfied with your life.
- Reduce the stress caused by a busy lifestyle.
Who is This Course For
This course is for a person who wants to:
- Manage time efficiently.
- Stay motivated.
- Define life goal and achieve it.
- Have time for everything.
- Keep things tidy.
- Regain control of life.
- Reduce the stress caused by a multitude of tasks.
You get 42 PDF files:
- Time Management for Beginners Online Course.
- Daily Planner (silver and turquoise).
- Weekly Planner (silver and turquoise; Monday or Sunday start).
- Monthly Planner (silver, turquoise, and turquoise silver; Monday or Sunday start).
- 2020 & 2021 Monthly Calendar (silver and turquoise, Monday or Sunday start).
- All content available in A4 and US Letter format.
Downloadable print. No physical items included.
Online Course Content
The course consists of 23 pages.
- Pages 1 - 3 - Introduction
- Pages 4 - 17 - The 7-Step Process of Designing and Implementing a Habit Into Your Life
- Page 18 -19 - Tips That Will Make Your Life Easier
- Pages 20 - 22 - Conclusion
- Page 23 - Thanks
- Online courses can be viewed on any device that can open the PDF file. This gives you convenient access anyplace, anytime.
- Easily assimilable form.
- Clear and condensed content.
- Program that allows you to open PDF file.
- Be open to new ideas and solutions.